Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The technology is just too much

I really need someone to sit down with me to expain what the heck I'm doing. Some times I feel like I have some kind of control over the technology I know and then something happens and I really wonder what in the heck don't I know. Fortunatly I work for a company that has technology at our finger tips. I have many instructors to which I can email or meet for coffee to discuss any issue bugging me. I wish I knew what I don't know. But I don't have time to find out what it is I don't know.....I know someone will follow that sentence.

My to do list...
Learn how to stich together two scanned images in Photoshoppe
Post layout of my work....this could take some time as I have much to post
Do more scrapbooking

In the meantime, I will keep an eye out for something I don't know....

No comments: