Sunday, June 13, 2010

This weekends haul.....


Had a really fun crop at Life Preservers this weekend and I managed to complete a few layouts and the others I want to do are written down so I can do them another time. I'm a slow scrapper.

Nice weekend, hubby was at his high school reunion for most of the weekend and it was me and the three kids! Josh had a friend over for most of Saturday, sometimes it's easier to have more than less....kids I mean.

Was reading Tim Holtz blog and am so jealous I could not attend this class today at Buffalo Stamps, so close but just couldn't do it.....next time.

My scrap room is a complete mess again, and I'm pretty sure I sold my soul to the devil that I would not let that happen again......I'm so brutal. I need more shelving, my inks and mists are growing like metal clothes hangers. I'm just not sure where to put it I don't have much room or wall space left....maybe I need to move a wall....

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Wow, these are so delightful! I love those butterflies!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Adorable pages, LL! I love that Fly a Kite paper, and can't wait to get it!