Thursday, September 30, 2010

One more for September





I didn't take a photo of Josh on his first day of school....tsk, tsk, tsk. How could that have possibly happened you ask? just life...in the passing lane..

Night school has started and I'm in pure glee for 3 hours. I will have the upper hand on that camera of mine...

Here is a photo of the banner I made for the Caledonia Fall Fair. I've done quite a few things this year and on Saturday I will find out if the town likes my stuff....should be a fun day of corn dogs, dizzy bellies and smash up derby cars....and hopefully a ribbon or two!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Gorgeous LL!!!! If you don't win a ribbon or two I will be super duper shocked!!

Anonymous said...

dying to know how the fair went.....that banner is stunning!!!!

Sassette said...

I love the banner! Makes me wish MY kids were young so I could make and put up decorations like that again!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

I love your fair photos and your fabulous banner! Beautiful work, Laura-Lee!