Sunday, March 13, 2011

Long time no see...



Above and below...Cosmo Cricket Circa



Fancy Pants from last summer I think...



More Cosmo Cricket circa, the next two...was this months kit at Scrap-tures.



This is a exclusive sketch for Scrap-tures from Kristine Davidson at Creative Scrappers.



I'm not finished my homework yet. Can I tell my instructor my dog ate it? That would be a funny site as my homework is to paint three identical images using different colour schemes in the colour wheel...poor dog would have very colourful deposits....LOL

Been playing with lots of paper this week though....last weekend I was in Barrie with the girls from Scraptures and we had lots of fun together.

This week Josh and his team mates made it into the semi-finals so we will have some really fun hockey games coming up.

This week is March break! Yea! No lunches to pack!
I've got to get my homework done.....

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love looking at your pages!!!Beautiful work as always LL!!!

Living Well For Less said...

Superb job on the kit reveal LL! Your work is so lovely!