Friday, June 12, 2009

Good mommy




My neighbour has beautiful hanging baskets in the front of her house and the other day I was looking at them and I noticed one of the baskets was prety dead. I was wondering how she managed to keep one alive and kill the other?! Then I looked closer......and what did I see? A mama bird had made her nest and was being a very good mommy by keeping her eggs warm. I have not been able to capture a picture of her eggs because she simly has not left them. Looking forward to cracking!!

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Awwww how neat!! Now you and Sandra both will have baby birds around! lol

Lisa Carroll said...

How cool is that! We had some baby birds in our garage once. Amazing the places mama birds will build nests.

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous layouts!! Have a wonderful weekend!