Monday, June 1, 2009

The search for the perfect fabric


I've been wanting to sew a sleeve for my camera strap so I've been searching for the perfect fabric to match my camera bag. I have this wonderful camera bag made by Crumpler (their website is way too cool....check it out) and I've been searching for for some time to find a fabric that would match the creamy yellow in it........and finally!! Joanne's in Amherst New York came through for me.


What do you think? Is it not perfect? I love it......I bought way too much because I think I need to make something else with it, don't know what yet but I'll think of something.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

It IS perfect!!! Love it!

Maggi said...

Wowowowow it is perfect! Love that bag and the fabric you picked!

Wanita said...

That fabric is perfect for your bag! I'm still waiting to find my perfect strap fabric ;)

Unknown said...

It's a perfect fit! :)

Elisabeth said...

Love the bag! I've been wanting to make a camera strap cover myself, but have been putting it off...thanks for the inspiration! :)