Saturday, May 19, 2012

CKC and a broken wrist...

 Here we are...Carrie and I at CKC Buffalo.  We took 3 classes and we both won prizes in our classes.
I picked up some neat stuff, some Faber Castel Gelatos, an album kit from the Button Farm and a pair of Tim Holtz scissors.  Some good deals on staple supplies (cats eye ink, glue dots, ATG refils etc) at one particular booth, stocked up on some stuff, $5.95 for two rolls of Scotch ATG acid free refils!!
I really wanted a few of Christy's stamps but I didn't see any there.
OHHHH!!  Love my tapes was there!   I bought some washi tape...wow addicting stuff.  I already had a few rolls and started using it last week....I used it on my card in the post below....love it, it's fun stuff!
Then we went here for dinner....

 It was very good :)
Dinner was too....LOL

So here is Olivia at the hospital while the doctor is starting a partial cast for her broken arm.
Poor little thing, she tripped over a bike in the neighbours back yard, she has a buckle fracture in her left wrist.   We will get her a fibre glass cast on Thursday so she will be able to swim in the pool.




It's the long weekend!  We are going to some friends tonight for some fun, Rich is going to open the pool tomorrow and Monday I am going to scrap!

Have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments: