Monday, May 21, 2012

whoa! what a weekend!

hope the weather was just as good where you were :)

we socialized all weekend, it was wonderful!

I created three layouts today with my friend Carrie, here are two of them.

I was following the Scrapping Bug challenges for these layouts :)


Josh went to a birthday party on Sunday, they played paint ball in Brantford, he is on the injured list now.

Not looking very good is it...

what's with my kids and their limbs??!!



Back to work tomorrow...not too excited about that but what can you do...

It will be a short week, with some time off in between....I have a loaded week, should be interesting :)

Saturday is looking super good :)  I will be in Cambridge in the Donna Downy class :)

Take care!


  

1 comment:

Deanna said...

These layouts are amazing!